These fingerless mitts in colorful patchwork patterns are as fun to wear as they are to look at. Each pair is purposely mismatched yet cleverly coordinated to make a fun fashion statement. Picture is an example. Your pair will most likely be different from picture. Colors are assorted.
- Uniquely crafted from remnants of other cotton garments, mainly t-shirts. Fabric scraps are ground up and re-spun into "new" yarn which are then knit into socks, mittens, etc.
- 80% recycled cotton, 19% nylon from recyled soda bottles and 1% lycra
- Yarns are spun and mitts are knit in the USA at a fmaily owned knittin gmill using recycled cotton scraps.
- One size fits most adults.
- Made in USA
- Machine washable and dryable