NEW Slipper Sock Class
Learn the basics of sock knitting in this class. We will knit a slipper sock to be felted. A great gift! Pattern is included in class fee. The class is two 2-hour sessions.
Students must be comfortable knitting. purling, casting on, and binding off.
- 2 hanks Gina Chunky yarn
- US 11 DPN's (US 10 if you are a loose knitter)
- removable stitch marker
- tapestry needle
- approximately 50 yards of worsted of heavier yarn and matching needles for practice swatches
With Gina Chunky and US 11 needles (or US 10 if you are a loose knitter) cast on 44 sts loosely using long-tail or other loose cast on.
Knit 6 rows.
Leave stitches on needle.
Class Policies :
Please see our events calendar for available class dates and times.
Class will be held at The Flaming Ice Cube:
1449 Boardman-Canfield Rd | Boardman, OH 44512 | 330-726-4766
Please arrive 20 minutes early for the first class if you need to purchase supplies for the class.
* If the minimum number of students does not register at least 5 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the deposit will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student's choice.
* If you cancel by 48 hours of the class, you will receive store credit that can be applied to a future class. If you cancel after that, the class fee is non-refundable.
* Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
* All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet.
* Class materials must be purchased at The Flaming Ice Cube.
* Students will receive a 10% discount on yarn purchased for their class before class begins.