Brioche — 3 Part
One touch is all it takes to fall in love with reversible brioche fabric. Learn the basics of this textured technique as you knit two sample swatches and a two-color brioche cowl. You'll learn the "rules" of brioche knitting, as well as all of the individual stitches and techniques you need to create this inviting combination of stitches, increases, decreases, two-color Italian cast-on, syncopated brioche, and more! Michele will demonstrate both English and continental techniques.
Prerequisite skills: Class attendees must be able to cast on, knit, purl, and bind off.
Supplies / Materials:
- 2 contrasting colors of Simpliworsted yarn
- US 5, 16" circular needle
- US 5 or 6 DPN's (for swatches)
- 2 contrasting colors of worsted weight wool or Simpliworsted yarn (for swatches)
- Please arrive 20 minutes early for the first class if you need to purchase supplies for the class.
Class Policies :
Please see our events calendar for available class dates and times.
Class will be held at The Flaming Ice Cube:
1449 Boardman-Canfield Rd | Boardman, OH 44512 | 330-726-4766
Please arrive 20 minutes early for the first class if you need to purchase supplies for the class.
* If the minimum number of students does not register at least 5 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the deposit will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student's choice.
* If you cancel by 48 hours of the class, you will receive store credit that can be applied to a future class. If you cancel after that, the class fee is non-refundable.
* Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
* All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet.
* Class materials must be purchased at The Flaming Ice Cube.
* Students will receive a 10% discount on yarn purchased for their class before class begins.