Beaded Ornament Social
Get in the holiday spirit with this fun beaded ornament social to be held the Monday after Thanksgiving (from 1 - 3pm OR from 6 - 8pm)! We will enjoy an assortment of cookies, tea and coffee AND learn how to knit a beautiful beaded ornament. So bring your sock weight yarn, US 2 DPN's (US 3 if you are a very tight knitter), 150 size 8 glass beads and join Michele for our beaded ornament social!
To make ornament, attendee must be comfortable knitting, purling and knitting in the round on DPN's
Pattern, ornament form and use of beading needle are included with class. Attendees will need to bring:
- sock weight yarn
- US 2 DPN's (US 3 if you are a very tight knitter)
- 150 size 8 glass beads
Class Policies :
Please see our events calendar for available class dates and times.
Class will be held at The Flaming Ice Cube:
1449 Boardman-Canfield Rd | Boardman, OH 44512 | 330-726-4766
Please arrive 20 minutes early for the first class if you need to purchase supplies for the class.
* If the minimum number of students does not register at least 5 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the deposit will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student's choice.
* If you cancel by 48 hours of the class, you will receive store credit that can be applied to a future class. If you cancel after that, the class fee is non-refundable.
* Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
* All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet.
* Class materials must be purchased at The Flaming Ice Cube.
* Students will receive a 10% discount on yarn purchased for their class before class begins.